THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


So tomorrow is early intervention for Gavin.  This is to do some testing for school.  To see what kind of services he is able to get in regards to OT and PT therapy.  I really hope that I can get him some for the summer to help before he starts kindergarten. 

He is still doing very well with his sticker book chart and got a mid-week progress report and Paul gave him a surprise for doing such a good job.  No tantrums for the past three days and the whinnying is not half as bad as it has been.  So all I have to do is stick with and still stay excited about it.  I think I still need to get a good schedule down for him for myself to reference and monitor how long he does a particular activity.  I want to lower the amount of YouTube he watches.  He loves to watch those videos so much and will do that forever.  I know that is his comfort and keeps him content for awhile but sometimes he manages to get on one that is not so kid friendly. 

Well I will keep working hard with Gavin and hope that I can get him what he needs.    

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is doing very well, and your working with him on the structure and discipline is really going well.

Good job!

Paul